The growing popularity of webinars doesn’t come as a surprise. Any technology that makes life easier, without sacrificing quality, has a chance to catch on rather quickly. A webinar is an online presentation that is broadcast over the internet in real time using video technology. The exchange between speaker and participants usually takes place via webcam and microphone. The term is composed of the two words 'web' and 'seminar'.
Here are five key benefits that just might convince you to give a webinar a try:
- Convenience. Since webinars take place over the Internet directly on your computer, there is no need to leave home or office. Not available when the event is scheduled? No problem. Webinars on-demand allow you to view the record of the event when it’s convenient for you. Mobile devices are also making it easier to attend webinars. Being able to listen and watch a session from your smartphone gives you the option to view them at any time, in any place.
- CPDs. Pharma Course webinars have a CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accreditation which allows to use credits gained from our educational activities for your professional license renewal. Credits are awarded for a number of different educational activities: a webinar usually brings 1 point, an online course – 12 CPD points for pharmacists and 30 CPD hours for doctors, live events - up to 5 CPD points. At the end of the webinar you are asked to take a test to prove the skills that you gained. For CPD accredited webinars, you can easily download a confirmation from your account. Webinars are a great way to stay on top of your field and keep your certification current.
- Relevant Topics. Unlike in-person seminars, which can take several months to plan, Webinars are better positioned to deliver relevant, timely information to the audience.
- Knowledgeable Experts. We are glad to have some of the most esteemed industry experts present during our webinars and courses, from leading healthcare academics to pharmaceuticals employees and leadership gurus. During webinars, experts can further engage the audience through the use of video and interactive options such as Q&A sessions, audience polls and chat.
- Affordability. Besides the fact that there are no travel costs involved with attending a webinar, the price of registration is typically much lower than other options. Some Pharma Course webinars are even free of charge to attend. An entire team can gather in one conference room to attend together and discuss the webinar content without having to invest time and money traveling to and from a physical seminar location.
Pharma Course is inviting you to join our webinars and enjoy the benefits of online learning!