Webinar: Social mission of a pharmacist at the time of coronavirus
The Ways Pharmacists Can Help During the COVID-19
• Retail pharmacists,
• Pharmacists, Pharmacy heads,
• Pharmacy managers.
Talk Needs :
Pharmacists of course play an important role in the health-
care system as a trusted resource for patients and healthcare professionals.
In turn there is much that pharmacists can do to help during this time with
a new public health threat at the forefront of many people’s minds.
6 points to be made on the " The social mission of a pharmacist at the time of coronavirus" Webinar:
1. Be a role model and educate others about infection prevention basics
2. Provide sound guidance to patients and customers.
3. Offer strategies for symptoms management for patients with minor viral illnesses
4. Direct people to reliable resources
5. Keep up to date on the situation as it evolves
6. To stay positive and pay it forward with your colleagues and patients
02:40-02:50 discussion (Q&A).
Your need to remain committed to the attitude of the distinguished pharmacists that focus on:
It’s a journey not a one stop.
Something is extraordinary
Do the right thing right.
Be on top in whatever you are doing
Keep doing and focus on improvement
Please, notice, only registered user can watch this webinar in record.
YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE WEBINAR
To join a webinar, visit a webinar page at the set time and click JOIN US.
You also can join us through your Profile (the tab MY WEBINARS), clicking JOIN US on a webinar icon.
Select a payment method
Please, select a preffered payment system
To take part in a webinar, click JOIN US at the set webinar time.
We will send you a reminder 1 hour before webinar starts.