Webinar Talk: Community pharmacist recommendations for Allergic Rhinitis
Time & date: 20 October 2020. 13:00 GMT+4
Webinar on Community pharmacist recommendations for Allergic Rhinitis an educational experience designed to support pharmacists in managing patients with allergic rhinitis in community pharmacy.
During the webinar with Dr Sanah Hasan we will give an overview of Allergic Rhinitis, and a key role of pharmacists in the management of allergic rhinitis. Your role is specially important because the majority of medications used to treat allergic rhinitis are available for purchase over the counter (OTC).
The goal of pharmacists role in allergic rhinitis management is :
- Asking about their symptoms and their impact, and any potential triggers.
– Giving advice regarding the avoidance of symptom triggers.
– Discussing and educating patients about pharmacotherapy options, including oral and intranasal second-generation H1-antihistamines and intranasal corticosteroids.
– Understanding potential issues with nasal sprays, checking nasal spray technique and treatment adherence.
– Empowering patients to manage their condition effectively
YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE WEBINAR
To join a webinar, visit a webinar page at the set time and click JOIN US.
You also can join us through your Profile (the tab MY WEBINARS), clicking JOIN US on a webinar icon.
Select a payment method
Please, select a preffered payment system
To take part in a webinar, click JOIN US at the set webinar time.
We will send you a reminder 1 hour before webinar starts.