Consultant Pediatrician at Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Hospital, DubaiWebinars with the Speaker
Dr Wafaa Faysal is a consultant pediatrician in Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Hospital Dubai ,UAE. She is a head of organizing and scientific committees of Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Pediatric Conference.
She worked as assistant professor at Beirut Arab University and was Lecturer at the Lebanese University, Faculty of Health Sciences, and as a speaker at many Pediatrics events and conferences, Dubai ,UAE: pediatric emergencies meeting , pediatric respiratory workshops, and was coordinator of international pediatric summit congress.
She was a member of scientific committee of pediatric middle east allergy and respiratory conference.
Her clinical skills :
● Neonatal Resuscitation program and Advanced Life trauma |Support
● Invasive procedures : central lines, chest tube placement, endotracheal intubation, lumbar punctures, percutaneous arterial catheterization, umbilical artery/vein catheterization, Bladder aspiration, exchange transfusion, defibrillation/cardioversion, paracentesis, percutaneous venous catheterization.
● Mechanical ventilation: high frequency ventilation, pressure support (SIMV/SIPPV/VG/IM) attended many workshops about mechanical ventilation at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center and at the National Guards University Hospital, Riyadh-KSA.
● NCPAP (bubble CPAP, NIMV…high flow/low flow oxygen suppor
● Whole body hypothermia (cooling) in asphyxiated newborns (attended two workshops at KFSH & RC and at King Fahd Medical City).
● Extremely low birth weight care, care for severe cases of MAS with PPHN, care for cases of congenital heart disease.
● Critical patients care in PICU ● Preparing and presenting interesting cases and interesting studies.
● Home health care program for neonates (Tcb, home phototherapy)