Dr Amr is a MD. critical care, intensive care unit senior specialist, head of department of ICU and critical care in GPH hospital Dubai.
He is a Member of European society of intensive care medicine, HAAD license as critical care and ICU specialist and Saudi commission for health specialties license.
He has expertise in :
- Assessment, monitoring and review of patients with or at risk of developing critical illness.
- Provision of organ system support for critical care patients including:
- Heart and cardiovascular failure
- Renal (kidney) failure
- Liver failure
- Patients with reduced levels of consciousness or neurological impairment (including weakness).
- Gastrointestinal failure respiratory failure
- sepsis a serious immune system reaction triggered by infection
- Patients with severe trauma
- Acute intoxications and poisoning patients recovering from major surgery
- Maternal complications around the time of birth of a child.