Course Format: Recorded
Educational Language: English
Course Classes: 4
Accreditation Status: Under accreditation in DHA and CPD Standards
This course provides healthcare professionals, including nonintensivists, with the training to identify and manage critically ill patients for the first few hours or until appropriate critical care consultation can be arranged, and provides an overview of issues that commonly arise in the daily practice of critical care. The goal is to rapidly provide a basic foundation of knowledge, especially for folks who don't work full-time in the ICU .
After completion this course you will get accredited certification from CPD Standards office UK.
During this lecture we will :
1. Highlight the importane of selecting the patients that are candidates for ICU admission.
2. Prioritize safe patient care and ensure approprite ICU bed utilization by outlining mechansms for:
During this lecture we will recognize the symptoms and signs of sepsis, highlight the importance of early recognition and management of sepsis and discuss the management of sepsis and septic shock .
During this lecture we will differentiate between the different types of shock and will learn management of all types of shock .
In this lecture we will :
1. Learn the importance of early diagnosis of drugs toxicity and the importance of immediate intervention and management.
2. Learn the most important and safe methods of toxins decontamination .
3. Recognize the degree of severity of the poisoning and how to deal with it according to the critical insult.
We will contact you through indicated email or phone as far as we able to. Thank you!
To take part in the webinar, 5-10 minutes before it starts, visit the page and click the JOIN US:
We will send you a reminder one hour before the webinar.
If you want to participate on a mobile device, please install the application:
When you join the webinar, please write to webinar ID: 841717297
Select a payment method
Please, select a preffered payment system